Minds and Hearts is situated above the Bank of Queensland on the eastern side of Boundary Street:
- In the building of the Bank of Queensland is a red burger place called Grill’d
- Take the walkway next to Grill’d
- Take the stairs up and onto the first level.
- The clinic has a red heart on the door.
- Boundary Street has 1 hour and 2 hour meter parkings
- Some of the side roads (including Jane & Thomas Sts) have parking meters which take coins and credit cards
- West End Markets has 2 hours free parking for shoppers under COLES at the centre.
- There is an underground public car park located at the Melbourne hotel. Fees apply.
Getting to and from the clinic
From the city you can get a train on the Cleveland, Gold Coast, or Beenleigh line from Central Station and Roma Street Station to the South Brisbane Station. As you come out of the station, turn left and then turn left into Melbourne Street going away from the city. Follow Melbourne Street down to the intersection of Mollison, Melbourne and Boundary Streets. Minds and Hearts is situated on Boundary Street.
From the Cultural Centre Bus Station you can get a bus to Boundary Street in West End. Please see translink website for timetables and bus routes at www.translink.com.au
Nearby Accommodation Options
- Central West End Apartments – very comfortable and popular with interstate guests. For further information visit the website.
- City Park Apartments – also a popular choice. For further information visit the website.
- Sapphire Resort – very comfortable with budget rates. For further information visit the website.